Ramanathapuram Hospital List


We stood first among the Ramanathapuram hospital list having the best resources in the medical fraternity with high-end leading quality facilities and equipment. The Art infrastructure, Top professionals, recent equipments and advanced facilities make the Kanagamani Hospital to provide persisting and lifelong health care in Cardiology & Heart Surgery. Kanagamani Hospital a multispecialty hospital is one of the best hospitals in the city which functions round the clock. We have all the facilities that could purely satisfy the patients and the family members. Intensive Care Unit, Endoscopy, Haemo Dialysis Unit, Color Doppler Scan, 24 Hrs. Scan, Pharmacy and Lab facilities, E.C.G., Operation Theatre, Physiotherapy, Ultra Sound, X-ray.



Kanagamani Hospital

No: 58, Lathams Banglow Road,
G.H. Road,
Ramanathapuram - 623 601.
Tamilnadu, South India.

Phone: +91 4567 221201, 221492
Mobile: +91 98422 90243
E-mail: info@kanagamanihospital.com

Comments

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kanagamani Hospital

Multispecialty hospital in Ramnad

Hospitals in Ramanathapuram